Anyone knows any good bluegrass bars in Singapore?

Anybody knows any bar that plays great bluegrass music in Singapore? I've been asking my colleagues and friends but they don't seem to listen to bluegrass here.

Google seems to have no answers too. I really love bluegrass and would like to see some live performances if possible. Would appreciate it if someone can suggest a search engine, website or forum to find such bars. Cheers.

I've actually been looking for the same thing.  Please tell me if you find any.  Conversely, I guess we could form our own.  Do you know of any good banjo stores in Singapore?

Ermmm . . . there are jazz bars . . . and Irish pubs aplenty but bluegrass ? ? ?

Have you tried asking around at the American Association of Singapore?
aasingapore.com

FYI, they will be holding the event "Music in the Park" on Sat, 10 Oct 2009

hey, i'm afraid i only enjoy bluegrass. I don't play any instruments.

been trying to look for bluegrass bars at InSing search engine but the closest thing I found are jazz bars. well, hope this helps you.

I think the closest you will come to is Crazy Elephant in Clarke Quay.

If it makes you feel any better we've been wondering the same thing. We like to go out and hear live folk, bluegrass and indie rock. Thus far we've visited some promising looking pubs but found the music is like a 12 year old's ipod playlist! We left beer un-drunk on several occasions due to an overdose of boy bands.

Yeah let me know where so i can avoid those places. Thanks, JW