Celta jobs in saudi

hi there everyone

im finding it really hard to get a teaching job in saudi i have a celta and been a teacher for 2years do you know any places that have engliSh teaching jobs

thanks

Go to Dave's ESL Cafe, to 'international jobs.'  There are always many recruiters there looking for English teachers to work in Saudia.

Best of luck.

Thank you if you see any jobs let me lol

:rolleyes:

Try Education Experts!

hi iam in riayadh wish to all best

I am in UK
Thinking to do CELTA
Good Idea? I need JOB in KSA desperately

Alliecat wrote:
nasirsaeed wrote:

I am in UK
Thinking to do CELTA

It requires more than that.  You also have to have a university degree (they prefer English, Linguistics, TESOL, etc.) and several years of teaching experience.

Oh, and in most cases, one must be a native English speaker (they say it's a visa thing).  Also, oftentimes there is an age range--older than 24 and younger than 55 or something like that).

Good luck.

all for the best ^ ^

Alliecat wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
nasirsaeed wrote:

I am in UK
Thinking to do CELTA

It requires more than that.  You also have to have a university degree (they prefer English, Linguistics, TESOL, etc.) and several years of teaching experience.

Oh, and in most cases, one must be a native English speaker (they say it's a visa thing).  Also, oftentimes there is an age range--older than 24 and younger than 55 or something like that).

Good luck.

I have done MSc Degree in Management from UK university and have extreme fluency in English
Should I d0 CELTA?

@nasirsaeed  If you meet the other requirements, sure, why not?  But please be aware that the CELTA basically just teaches you teaching techniques; in other words, how to teach not what to teach. Teaching a language requires a lot more than knowing how to speak it.

I would think your MSc would land you a much higher paying job in your field than teaching English.

Alliecat wrote:

@nasirsaeed  If you meet the other requirements, sure, why not?  But please be aware that the CELTA basically just teaches you teaching techniques; in other words, how to teach not what to teach. Teaching a language requires a lot more than knowing how to speak it.

I would think your MSc would land you a much higher paying job in your field than teaching English.

I have been trying to go to KSA for past 10 Years and even attended interview in International Firm in KSA THREE MONTHS ago and that company never even bother to tell me YES or NO and every time I email them or call them they don't return any message.
I am so confused with MSc Degree in International Hotel Management with 15 Years experience in Hotel, Banking and Sales Yet no luck....

Don't know what else to do ;(

nasirsaeed wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

I have been trying to go to KSA for past 10 Years and even attended interview in International Firm in KSA THREE MONTHS ago and that company never even bother to tell me YES or NO and every time I email them or call them they don't return any message.
I am so confused with MSc Degree in International Hotel Management with 15 Years experience in Hotel, Banking and Sales Yet no luck....

Don't know what else to do ;(

Try the Ritz Carlton here--they opened a few months back and are extremely short-staffed and looking for people!

Good luck.