Visa

Watch out for G Visa. They make promises and take your money. Then they apologize and say they were wrong in the first place. But they do not want to refund your money. They told me that I would not need to go outside Thailand to get my visa. They were wrong. They insist that you pay up front. These employees have not education and cannot do the job. Their location is just outside the US Embassy in Bangkok. They have runners that solicit on the street outside the embassy. One of them is named ***... She made promises and now has taken 25,000 baht and gone dark on me. I will post more on this blog to keep the story going. Right now there is no other outlet for my anger. Thai culture is amazing to me. For more details, contact me in private mail here. Business here is not what you are accustomed to. Don't be fooled. They want to Jai Yin Yin... (take it easy) and miss appointments, forget to call, and forget that they have a customer.

I often wonder why people seem to think they need to pay someone to help with visas.  I have lived and worked in a few places around the globe and always sorted my own visa requirements. At times it was very frustrating but I endured and learned along the way.

Captnw4 try contacting the Office of The Consumer Protection Board.  You might need a Thai for translation help but they may be able to assist you in this matter.  Web site below.

http://www.ocpb.go.th/index.asp