Newbie In Ho Chi Minh City

Hi Guys,
I'm relocating to HCMC from Jakarta Indonesia.
I've been here about 2 weeks my current activity is hunting for a job in Digital Advertising/Digital Media.

I'm looking for some new friends. Happy to meet up for coffee or drinks, feel free to drop me message or email to [email protected].
have a super day to all of you!

Cheers,
Danielle

Hi Danielle and welcome to Expat.com!

Your thread has been moved to HCMC forum for better visibility.;)

Concerning the job hunt, I invite you to post an advert in HCMC classifieds, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

Hi Danielle,

Welcome to Ho Chi Minh City and Expat-Blog. Nice to meet you!
Good luck with your job hunt. Have a pleasant stay.

Tom

Welcome to HCMC,
If you want to have a friend, I can tour guide for you to visit or go arround VietNam.

If you need st else about your comfortable live, pls let me know, I hope it will be helpfull for you

Have a nice day.
Angil Phan

@Harmonie thank you so much! you are so kind.
really appreciate your help :)

@Tom
hello, nice to meet you too! thank you

Hi Danielle,

It's nice to meet you!
I'm a Vietnamese engineer, now
What district are you living ?

Hi Danielle,

I have been here for a few weeks now as an English teacher, made some good friends but always want to meet new people.

Drop me an email if you fancy a drink.
[email protected]

@Nguyen Tan; hello there, I live in district 1 but I'm planning to move to Ben Than district soon.

Oi hello Danielle, welcome to HCMC. Would you like to grab a coffee or dinner some time? :)

Can you help me this week?  I am visiting HCMC and need some info about getting around.  Could you possibly be available to show me around?

if your looking for a place where a lot of foreigners, friendly people live and that is close to district 1. PM me. I am only paying 250 a month for  great place.

charlie

Hi charlie,

Just to remind that free advertisement is not allowed on the forum.

Thank you

Sorry I was just trying to help. 

Charlie

GL with job hunting and networking.
May your stay be pleasant and rewarding :cool:

HI Danielle,

I've just moved to Saigon for about a month. I'm from Canada. Speak english, french and a bit of Vietnamese. Also looking to make new friends in the city. It be nice to catch with you!

Duy