American living in Peru

Hola. I'm a student from the Statss living in Lima, Peru in the district of Barranco doing some volunteer work in Chorrilos. I've been here for a week and will be here for 3 months. I'm looking for people to travel with on the weekends or just hang out with in general because I don't really know many people here. Shoot me a response if you're interested in chatting or meeting up. Ciao.

Hi Apatel1991 and welcome to Expat.com!

Do not hesitate to participate in the forum.;)

Harmonie.

hey girl, welcome to Peru.. I just moved to Peru, we def need to hang out.. my email adress is mirelladi@  hotmail.com

hi we can hang out too 994377203 im expat to from ecuador

@roddypenafiel- maybe you could give us an introduction of yourself?

im funny good person, honest, sincere ... i like hang out and love sports like soccer , basquetball, gym and volleyball

Welcome to Expat.com to you too, charlycool!:)

Francesca

Hello...

Im an American looking to meet other individuals from all parts of the world...speak English..Awesome...but I speak Spanish fluently and looking to see what is fun to do around Lima..or places to hang out and drink some good wine and just chill..I am a student and looking for others as well...

Welcome to our country. I have a tight schedule but u r free to message me whenever u need help with Spanish or paperwork, which can be a bit overwhelming as u r still adapting. I'm a translator & language teacher, so we could exchange information, knowledge & views on our cultures. Good luck and take it easy: u will soon realize it doesn't take long to learn the 'Peruvian way.' Sometimes u need 2 be cautious, sometimes u can just relax & get 2 discover new places & people on ur own. Only time will teach u the right attitude u must have towards Peruvians & our lifestyle. Welcome again & hope to hear from u soon!

hi im new here and im also new here in lima,peru i hope i can meet some people to become friends here since my stay will last until march 2013

Hi nice people of this world. Who is visiting, working or living in this attractive country?. My name is Félix, Im Peruvian,IŽd be glad to become a friend of yours, IŽve graduated in Education, teach English and Spanish, love poetry, painting portraits, playing the guitar and singing, as a hobby. If any interested, let me know inmediately. Have a good day. See you soon.

hi! im peruvian, girl, looking for know people from all over, just let me know if you will like to exchange cultures, ...my mail is [email protected]... see you

hi apatel! im free for hang out, so let me know :)... see you soon, nice to meet you too:)

Hello everyone,
Goodluck in travelling
Cheerio
HT

hi peble, welcome, and you have one friend more:)... just let me know when... take care:)

hi how re u, i hope u doing well,i interested to have a good conversation and learn about others ideas, i hope we can interchange culture

[moderated: off topic + pls start a new thread on the forum]

[moderated: off topic]

hi let me know we can go out any time , im coming from philly after 12 years but this is my country i know where to go and have good time . see you  [email protected]