Best brunch in Bucharest?

Hello everyone,
I just arrived in Bucharest yesterday. My birthday is coming up and I would like to celebrate it with a Sunday brunch in one of the hotels. "Bucharest in your pocket" says they're all good and the prices seem to be similar too. Any experiences? I'm a good eater, so let me know if they serve only juice and melon salads or rather shrimps and foie gras :P
Thanks and all the best,
Philip from Vienna

Aplogies if this is too late, but I hightly recommend the Radisson on calea Victoria. The sun is out and you can sit by the pool, eating great food and drinking excellant sparkling rose win e !

Hello,

theoretically you were a day too late, but I did go to Radisson last Sunday and had a great time! I can warmly recommend it to any brunch lover. I liked the concept of having food, going for a swim, going back to get champagne to drink by the pool, going back for ice cream etc. Staff was very friendly and live music was great, too. Definitely worth the price considering that other hotels (I asked at Novotel, Interconti and Athenee Hilton) don't even offer brunches in August and if they do, they don't let you use their pools.