Hi everyone

Hi ,everyone .I'm Emily ,native Chinese girl.now I live in Hexi District ,Tianjin.I'm a finance journalist .Hope I can help foreigners get familiar with tianjin ,you can come to me if you have some questions about living in tianjin .

Welcome to Expat.com Emily!;)

Harmonie.

Hi Emily

I new to Tianjin and starting a new factory in Jinnan district but super close to Dagang. I would like to meet you and see if their is any thing in you business knowledge that could help us.

My email is [email protected]

Warm Regards,
Dan

(moderated: off topic + no free ads please)

im in westin hotel right now. hope someone can help me around tianjin to find good places here. thanks :)

pr4552 wrote:

Hi Emily

I new to Tianjin and starting a new factory in Jinnan district but super close to Dagang. I would like to meet you and see if their is any thing in you business knowledge that could help us.

My email is [email protected]

Warm Regards,
Dan

Hi Warm,

My name is Lynee,  I am Chinese and I am familiar  with DAGANG .          my email :    [email protected]

best wishes,
LYNEE

Hello Emily: My name is Gary S. and I have just joined the ex-pat. blog network. I like to drink coffee and am wondering if you know of any place in Tianjin, where I can buy just regular ground coffee, not the instant kind, but regular coffee you can brew at home. Thanks for your help.
Sincerely Gary S.