Exercise buddy needed!

Hola! So weather is starting to heat up (slowly) and I am now becoming increasingly aware that bikini season isn't too far away. I live very near the science and arts center and I am failing at using the beautiful river bed to its full advantage. I need an excersise buddy that can force me to get off my lazy butt and get moving. I like to roller blade so anyone who likes that or running as would be about the same speed (I would like to take up running but something I've never done before and would be very very slow). If you are like me and need the same encouragement please get in touch. I work a 9-5:30 job so always about in the evenings and can roller blade further up the river to meet people too.
Hopefully hear from someone soon!
Thanks!

Hello.
I usually run at 19.30 in the river, for around 50 min. If you like running, one day we can go together.

Oh that's sounds lovely. My only concern is I am very unfit (climbing the one flight of stairs to my apartment usually leaves me out of breath) I also think they last time I ran would have been when I was about 9. So if your sure a very unfit slob like me wouldn't hold you back it would be great!