I want to make friends vs member

Hi,members.
I am a new member,Iam 20 years old.Iam studying in Hanoi University business and technology.
I am very learning English but I only know the basics,listening and speaking are not very well.
And,I might ask:Do you like to learn Vietnamese ?
If you want to improve your knowledge and your vocabulary at the same time,then you're in the right place.You and I will share and support each other in learning of 2 languages.Is that OK ?
My nick yahoo: ducthang959,No.phone: 0904679250(Thắng)
My address: No.600, Minh Khai Street,Hanoi;near Vinh Tuy Bridge.You can see google map.:P

Hi Thang , Im vietnamese , Im 26 , I love English , I'd like making friends with foreigners as well, my English is at basic level. If you have foreign friends , please introduce to me, we'll share languages and we'll have alot of funs.
Contact me : [email protected]

My hobby is photograph.I have been sent a picture to test photos.I hope everybody press "Like" after "Register" about you.This is link in order to "register" your profile:   event.nguyenkim.com/user/register
You have to translate to your language because it is link Vietnamese.
Finally,you will "Like" hepl me for my picture in this link:
event.nguyenkim.com/8-thang-3-dan-ong-vao-bep/nau-mi-tom-nho-toc-xoan.html   
If you want,you can comment about it.
Thanks members so much !!! It's funny!
It will be very good to you if you want to learn Vietnamese,because everyone often connect this link.