Work visa in bahrain

muslim filipina here. last year i applied for visa to bahrain and 1 filipina nurse said she could help.I stopped communication wth her for weeks but she kept sending emails. Then she agreed to meet wth my friend in bahrain to accept 50% of the payment for the visa...after weeks nd months asked for full payment saying visa will be released..then problem arise she saying she will have operation and will not be able to take care of the delay in processing. instead gave me number of one pakistani who she says is the one processing it. What a big lier. maybe she doesnt know what karma means times 3 times 5. i leave it all in gods hands. la illaha illalla.

Nooradeebm dear,
we were anxiously waiting for you to join us in this forum!
You are right: Karma does exist...:lol:
Yalatif

Bye
Anna

:( it doesnt matter. hopefully i will find a way to go from here to bahrain easy and fast.. aany advise??really need it right now..

Sorry, I have no ideas how to get a work visa to Bahrain from the Filippines, but we have here many people from your country and I hope they will give you advices.
Good Luck!

Hi Nooradeeb,

There are a lot of similar posts in the forum related to this subject and can give you some ideas to help you in this regard.

In general, It is quite difficult to get a work visa in Bahrain unless you have a sponsor or a company that can sponsor you and obtain a work visa for you.

What I would suggest you is to go through the classified section in the Bahraini newspapers on the internet and apply for the job which is better suits you, this way you might be able to get a work visa once your resume is accepted by the concerned Employer. 

Following the legal way in coming to Bahrain will prevent you from falling into traps such as the one you mentioned in your post.

Good Luck

Regards,

thank you for that advice..i will try to look...i hope i find something im qualified to work on. thnks again

Dear Nooradeeb, welcome to the forum !

Vidodido is, like always, absolutely right !
The only legal way to get a work visa in Bahrain is via a sponsor.
Any other way is illegal. Some crooks are creating fake companies to get a CR that will allow them to sponsor expats (from who they will take as much money as they can of course !) but even if you take this way, you cannot work because your employer can't transfer your visa during the first year...
How can you live if you have no job, no income and only fake papers?
And let's not forget that your "sponsor" can decide that he wants to make more money with his little visa trade and he can declare you as a "runaway" to the police. Your visa will then be canceled, you might be arrested and deported.

I don't know why you want so hard to come to Bahrain, but for your own safety, you really should consider following the right way.

A woman forewarned is forearmed isn't she ?

Cheers

Olivier

its pretty hard to explain but going to bahrain is my step towards my future. my boyfriend is in saudi and the only way r we can get to islamic marriage is for me to come to bahrain or saudi. But we choose bahrain better since its open country. im looking for job now as nurse or caregiver, dental assisstant any job related to my course. i hope you could help. hope anybody can help. thnk you for all your reply and advice.

Hi Nooradeeb,

Basically, we are not a recruitment agency :p
The members are trying to help other expats, sharing their experience, good and bad sides of their expatriation to help the new comers to "nest" more easily here.
Bahrainis are great people but it's more easy to go somewhere when you know your way !
But this is all we do, we can't give you a job or find a flat for you... We can just show you the way, you'll have to walk it.

Hope your dream will come true !

Good luck

Olivier

enshallah..thnks