Neu in Stuttgart FASCHINGSPARTY with loving Sisters and Brothers

Hi Everyone,

Why not enjoy crazy carnival in ThirtyNine Stuttgart by joining our loving sisters and brothers from “Neu in Stuttgart” for a fun weeknight in Stuttgart. It's no ordinary Monday, No, No, No! It`s ROSENMONTAG, Yes, Yes, Yes!

Starting at 4pm with an open end for the open-minded, Monday 20.02.12

ThirtyNine
Hauptstätterstr. 39
70173 Stuttgart

U-Bahn-Rathaus

Don`t mess up, when you can dress up. Standard clothing allowed.

Here is the link:
facebook.com/events/239226169498866/

Check out “ThirtyNine” at Qype, if you like:
qype.com/place/1358940-Thirty-nine-Stuttgart

See you all there :-)

I Should be there after 9, I hope they can party long ;)

Hi Siri_hari,
This is good news indeed, you will join us!
Well I will turn up a little earlier (just after 5pm I expect) and look forward to seeing you on Monday :-)

Wonder what I could dress up as? I will think of something no doubt.
Siri_hari, lets see if you find can find me in disguise? This will be fun!

Hi,

I may be there too. But can be there is normal clothes?

Hi Karthik_rai,

Glad to hear you can make it! Of course can wear normal clothes too. We would be happy to see you in anything you choose to show up in :-) See you on Monday.

see you on monday lanchester!

I am Karthik by the way :-)

Thanks Karthik,
Looking forward to seeing you on Monday!

Hi Everyone,
Good to hear from those of you coming on Monday!
If possible, let`s do the organiser, Dennis Sieg, a polite favor by letting him know we are attending by klicking on „Going“ on Facebook – here is the link again: http://www.facebook.com/events/239226169498866/
Thanks for that!

Hi Siri_hari,
Hope you have been enjoying your Weekend? Are you going to be dressing up or will you perhaps be wearing normal clothes? Or still don`t know? It`s nothing fancy, but I will take the plunge put on a little something to pep up the evening.

Hi Lanchester,

I still haven found anything yet..so lets c...hopefully would be able to find something interesting :)

catch you in the evening

Ahh, boys playing dress up! Gutted I shall miss this. I can only imagine what Lanchester's planning. :)

Unfortunately, work is quite busy atm so I won't be able to this this.

Enjoy!

Ok Siri_hari,
Now you have us hanging in suspense! Look forward to seeing you very soon, whatever you choose to wear ☺

Thanks for that, Hula Girl. Sorry to hear you won`t make it!

However, there is a rumour going around Stuttgart that you`re planning to come dressed up as the “invisible women”. Well if this is true I hope to see you there – but wait, if the costume is really good we will be left with the impression that you never came? Hula Girl, what an incredible idea! I believe this has never been done before…

@Lanchester on Hula_girl : LOL..That was a good one :)

Hi Everyone,

Since the wonderful climbing event there has been a lot of talk about organising another sports event.
So much talk, but not enough action... Enough is enough!

Today I am proud to anounce the crazy, wonderful ski day trip to Kühtai on the 10.03.12

Link:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=144005