Doing business in Pakistan

Hi,

are foreign investors welcome in Pakistan?

Is it complicated to register a company in Pakistan? What is the procedure?

What is the corporate tax rate in Pakistan?

Is it easy to recruit?

Any advice you would share with us?

Thank you very much for your participation,

Julien

Julien wrote:

Hi,

are foreign investors welcome in Pakistan?

Yes, Foreign Investors are most welcome in Pakistan.

Is it complicated to register a company in Pakistan? What is the procedure?

Its easy to register a company in pakistan, there are not specific terms or conditions apply in Pakistan. you just come up with a business plan go to Ministry of Tade and economy office show the proof of funds for the business then u will have to incorporate in chamber of commerce then start the business.

What is the corporate tax rate in Pakistan?

in pakistan the corporate tax rate is 13% annually.

Is it easy to recruit?

yes, very easy.

Any advice you would share with us?

Thank you very much for your participation,

Julien

Thanks for your input kingali2308!

Armand

In Pakistan business is going better day-by-day specially in Information technology sector all Pakistan loves social media activities.

Thank you business123! If you have more infos, do not hesitate to share them. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Dear Julien,
Doing business in Pakistan is excellent for those who have investment since there is much opportunities available. 
It is not complicated to register a company in Pakistan, there is pre-define procedure and this information can easily be gathered through the website of concerned ministry and departments in Pakistan.  I am not sure about cooperate tax rates, but I can claim one thing that foreigners are very happy in investing in Pakistan. Yes, recruiting labor is very easy simply give ads in local newspaper and you fill find plenty of employees who would be ready to serve you.
For advice, I think you should first tell me in what particular sector you want to invest or what business idea do you have??? I may assist you regarding this.
Thanks

Hi Julien
I am an MBA and worked in marketing working as compliance officer in large multinational company in lahore.
You can register your firm through local chamber and if it is public limited through Security band exchange commission for taxess you can take help of lawyer and law is minimiyum wage is rs 8000 to rs 9000 8 houirs shift one holiday you can study factory act 1934from a law book store or ask a lawyer.market is volatile there are energy crises and sometime law and order situation but worst is bad governance apart bribery