Doing business in Albania

Hi,

are foreign investors welcome in Albania?

Is it complicated to register a company in Albania? What is the procedure?

What is the corporate tax rate in Albania?

Is it easy to recruit?

Any advice you would share with us?

Thank you very much for your participation,

Julien

Hi Julien,
foreign investors are more than welcome to Albania, as it happens we are now
setting up a company in Albania (parent company from Germany), the procedure for registering a company its not complicated, you can use a Law Firm taking care of everything. We are using one of them now and they're very helpful. The procedure shouldn't last more than week if everything is in place. If you need any information please let me know.

Continued for last post...
have a look here about tax rates http://www.doingbusiness.org/data/exploreeconomies/albania/paying-taxes/..
about recruiting people there many ways of doing this: advertising online, newspapers, also the Law Firms that provide legal services for registering a company offer also, recruiting and accounting services..hope it helps

Hi alb_gunner,

Thank you very much for your help. :)

If you kindly share the container of law farm will be obliged. What is the cost they have charged to form a company ( online works).I want to ask them in detail. Please guide.

@alb_gunner Hi.

I want ro setup a company in Albania can you give me  details and the law firm used by you to settle there what are the expenses dor setting up a company and taxes there.

Hello everyone,

Please note that this thread is old and has been inactive since 2012.

I invite you to start a new thread on the Albania forum to ask your questions.1f60a.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

[Topic closed]

Closed