Doing business in Burkina Faso

Hi,

are foreign investors welcome in Burkina Faso?

Is it complicated to register a company in Burkina Faso? What is the procedure?

What is the corporate tax rate in Burkina Faso?

Is it easy to recruit?

Any advice you would share with us?

Thank you very much for your participation,

Julien

i dont understand very well your problem, but i want and can to help you. i live in burkina faso exactly in BOBO DIOULASSO, and i am a student. this my e-mail [email protected]
write me!!

Hi youssouf.kone1,

You could give any information if you have concerning "doing business in Burkina Faso" on the forum.

Thank you.

(Moderated)

morning sir, i am Floriane. in my knowledge it is very difficult for stanger to open a company with his name in this counrty but for white people like you it can be more easy.
for recruitement dont be afraid there are many people asking for job here!! and often many companies prefer recruit ivorian personal to work for them.
welcome!!

Hi,

Is this discussion still alive? Have you met with satisfaction or still in search for info?

Cheers

Hi LaMAYA,

In fact you have just re-activated this topic.  :D
So if you have some information concerning the subject of this topic, it will be very much appreciated. ;)

Priscilla

A very interesting topic indeed. Thanks Priscilla for bringing it back to the discussion floor.

For any business moving abroad, finding the right information about the foreign country business environment is the ultimate step to make before taking the plunge.

Please keep this thread alive so that we can post massive info and have great discussions with reference to:

- Is it easy to start a business in Burkina?
- How easy is it to source employees from Burkina?
- Is language barrier a big issue?
- How does the country business environment welcome foreign investment?

These are the great questions raised by you at Expat.com to start this thread. I hope we can share lively personal and authentic information on the topic of doing business in Burkina.

One good place to go before making any further step is a the Maison de l'Entreprise. This is the body that governs policies and procedures regarding business creation in the country. You can find them here: http://www.me.bf/. I don't have any experience with the Chamber of Commerce yet. I will be visiting them soon. I only know that the 2 organisations work in good intelligence.

- The first difficulty visiting this site is that there is no English version of the pages.
- Next, there is no indication as to how you can contact them
- Worse, when you chance to lay hand on their telephone numbers (I got 2 numbers), the all sound like hitting an internet dead link. No tone, no voice mail, no client service. Amazing! But no worries, no give up! Entrepreneurs love huge challenges. The solution? Ask anybody to drive you la Maison de l'Entreprise and you can have access to officers in there for a complete discussion. Very open and helpful people down there.
So don't hesitate to start there, it will make your life much easier.