Churches in HCMC

Hi we have just moved to HCMC and are looking for an English Speaking Evangelical Church - any help much appreciated including contact details please.

The Woods

I have known that Notre Dame Church at Le Duan Street have the English hour at 9h30-10h30 each Sunday. You could go there and ask them for some Evangelical questions. Welcome to Vietnam!

Ah, you could ask everyone where the Diamon Plaza is. After you see it, you will see the Notre Dame Church. Because maybe everyone just know the Vietnamese's name of this Church.

Would your Evangelical Church be a Baptist Church (different countries, different names).

All churches are licenced, so if you can give me alternate names I will check my list.

The Notre Dame, not unexpectedly, is RC.

hi you might like to consider attending this local church. Its english service is 530pm every Sunday.

http://agapevietnam.com/

Feel free to PM me if you need directions.

Could someone check and see if "The Christian Church of Saigon" is licensed?  Thank you so much.

Its Nha Tho Duc Ba(pronouced njaa to duk ba)

welcome to you

You can join in Fellowship Youth Group, the English club for everybody

You can get more infor from facebook.com/fygroup

or send email to [email protected]

Hi,

In Sai Gon there are a few Christian churches which have license. One of them is the Christian Fellowship Church of Vietnam. You can get more information about us through our website lienhuucodoc.org

Or you can join our English