Looking for a restaurant for lease

do anybody has a property for lease d1, d2 or d3 for a restaurant

You are best to get an Realty/Real Estate Agent to find one. You should have concept of what and where you need it.

Make sure that the property you get interested in isn't scheduled for demolition. For example, about half of the properties between Bui Vien and Pham Ngu Lau Streets are scheduled for redevelopment. There are transfer restrictions on the Land User Certificates.

Have a clause inserted in the lease stating that the Landlord has no knowledge of redevelopment.

All Certificate holders are notified by an official letter hand delivered and signed for. My wife received one in respect of a property she had in Cam Ranh Bay.

An agent will help you with the forms and government licences, too. Your business will need registering. They usually receive one month's rent as a finders fee from the landlord, so get your moneys worth.

Have you found a place yet?
Last week I saw a place with For Lease Notice (this place used to be a restaurant or a garden cafe). If you are still looking for some place, pls let me know and I will check it whether it is still for lease and confirm you the information.
Can contact me via email: [email protected]
Regards,

Remember, occupation of premises by any one or any company has to be approved by Cong An, and with businesses they (and the landlord) what to see the reams of  paper proving you are a registered company.

Then there's the TP HCM Health Department who can shut you down without notice. Make sure everything is lined up before you sign that lease. Visiting with TP GCM first for advice is a smart thing to do.

And spend a day sitting looking at the traffic that passes by, weekday and a Sunday, and what the cops are like at rush hours.

The local Cong An can break a business by harassing parkers and to quieten them down you have to pay them off.

Good luck with your venture.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hello,

I am looking for a restaurant space in HCMC   D1     40 seats min

Thank you in advance

[Moderated]

I think the space where Berru Restaurant on Tran Nao st in District 2 will be available soon. Berru is moving to District 7.

Hi, could u plz tell how big of the place u r looking for as my family has a house at Hai Ba Trung, D1. Oppite the big park
Tuan

Hi Tuan,

I have a few clients continuously looking for good retail sites in HCMC, I thought the location of your property could be interesting.

Please write me on [email protected] and let me know information of the property if this is still available.

Cheers,
Pratiwi

Hi, got to know a place just 100 meter from Sheraton hotel. This place used to be. Restaurant too. The house owner just doing the renovation work. If you are interested please post here . I will try to get the house owner number when got a chance to pass by this place.

Have a look at: < https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 00#1063475 >.

You might get some ideas.

[moderated : advertisement]

Hi, I am looking for a location in HCMC district 1 for restaurant. Any help or lead would be great! Thanks. 139SQM-185SQM size.

i am from india .visiting ho chi minh on 26th to 29th .looking for small restaurant for lease basis,if you have any information please mail me [email protected]

Hi,
  You can contact me while you are here. My number is 0906691028. E mail is. [email protected]
i do hope that i can help you about this.
Thanks
Michael