9 Months in HCMC

Hi everyone

For the next nine months i will be living HCMC. I am always intersted in meeting new people from different or the same type of culture.

Next to gaining a lot of life experience i am hoping to find an internship in HCMC(preffered)and i am looking for some people to play football with. It was my hobby back at home and i kinda mis it so if some people are doing it over here please let me know.

Further more i also have some business related topic's i am looking into. And expanding my social and business network is always a good thing

Hi, i'm Tiffany, from HCM city. I'm interested in meeting people too, i hope we can get in touch. This is my e-mail: [email protected]
Tiffany Chan

Hi Philip,

I'm Hien and living HCM city. I working with position marketing in MNC company. Wellcome you come to Vietnam and nice to meet you ^=^

Tks & br,

[email protected]
+ 84 937 318 108

i hope u wil like viet nam. if u need a guide u can contact me : [email protected] . i hope i will receive your mail :D

HI,

Nice to make friend with you.
My name is Thao,
and my friend have football team, play 2 or 3 time/week at evening and weekend. If you love to join just contact me.:)
Have a nice time

Nguyen Thi Hong Thao

Mobil: 09.8479.8279

Email: [email protected] [Moderated]