Thai people is looking for American in Thailand for an interview.

Hi everybody.I'm asking to someone for a favor.
My name is Neo and I'm Thai people from Sukhothai (Northern of Thailand near Lampang and Uttaradit) province.

So let's talk about why I come here.

I'm a student and I'm learning English language.
I've the problem about the grammar rules and I found
the new way to learn English for 1-2 months ago.

"The new way is learn with your ears not your eyes"
says my teacher.
And I've been worried about English examination.
-Can this method works?
-Can this way will help me pass the examination?

What I'm gonna do?

1.I'll bring my question that I was tested for you.
JUST ONLY FEW  QUESTIONS (10-20)!! not more I don't
want to waste your time.And you just answer my question.
If you pass the examination that will prove this method
will be work.(Because native speaker can do it)

2.I want to make the interview about my skill such as
how good is my pronunciation?
blah blah blah ...

3.Ask me or exchange knowledge about Thai culture if you have
your free time.It's up to you. You can skip this if you don't want.

All process'll be record in the camera and share it to my friend.
Don't worry if you're not a teacher.You're a native speaker.
Your language skill is excellence already.

Please contact me @ [email protected]
and I'll drive to you there.And then meet you somewhere in the public store,coffee store or anywhere you want.I'm friendly.

Sorry if I wrong a mistake.
And I'm so thankful for you who interested my wish.

Neo. :D

Hi Neo and welcome to the forum.

I think you should be posting an advert in the language exchange section of Thailand classifieds.

Regards
Armand

Another quicker way to learn visually and by ear is to watch DVD movies with the English subtitles on. Repeat the dialogue with the same exact intonation, and write down the words that you don't fully quite understand so you can later on review them on a dictionary. ( that was one of my own methods to learn English )

Hanging out with expats also will help, doesn't matter if they are or aren't English/american since what you mostly need is conversation in English language.

For good pronunciation do this, is a technique that most of the actors and radio locutors do: Grab a pen, put it sideways and put it in the far back of your mouth. Then try to pronounce simple words, then medium difficulty words and lastly difficult words and whole phrases. That will build you muscles around your jaw and cheeks for better pronunciation purposes. You can also try to enunciate the words again without the pen in your mouth to see how much of a difference this has made.

This methods will make you better. Try them, I myself have done that and still doing it with words that i cant fully pronounce well yet.

Good luck mate.