Looking for an apartment!!

Hi I'm planning to move to buenos Aires in a little while, any suggestions ????

You can feel free to contact me for assistance.  I have been here for nearly 3 years and have many friends here with a variety of talents to include ones who have apartments and rooms for rent. 

I also have a website:  Good Morning Buenos Aires that offers great information about Buenos Aires.  There is news, several guides, information on using phones and public transportation here, etc.

:)thank you very much, yeah that would be a good idea, I might need some connections to find a place to stay at!!!! In case how can I get in touch with you besides this forum , would I find a contact on your website ?
If it does not border you, I might ask you some suggestions too on how life works out there and staff like that !!!
By the way I am now in Milan but lived between L.A. and Milan for 8 years....!!!
Nice to know there's lots of Americans in Argentina!!!!
Thanks much once again!

It is not a problem.  Ask whatever questions you want.  There are many things going on here in town.  There is a contract form on the Good Morning BA site and you can contact me through there if you want.  It goes to my regular email insuring I will get back to you quickly.