HELP...ANY NURSES OR MIDWIVES GOING THROUGH THE DATAFLOW PROCESS????

Heya All,

I am a midwife (in London) and was offered a job in Abu Dhabi in December 2011.  In January 2012 (through my agency) I sent off my documents to be verified.

I was just wondering how long the process takes?

What have been your experiences?

Would really love some feedback?

Regards,

AdoraIjay x

Hi there,
I am thinking of working in UAE,too.
I passed the HAAD last July, and finished my dataflow process last Oct. So it took me almost three months, but I guess it depends on the education and working experiences. After that, DATAFLOW sent all my profiles to the HAAD license registration system. Till now, the system still showed me "evaluation" and "migrated status". It seems their system was upgrating. Sooooo slow!
I am hoping everything goes smoothly.
My employer is Al Noor, how about you?
Good luck for us.

I PASSED HAAD NURSING TO
I APPLIED FOR REREGISTRATION
VERY SLOW SYSTEM
TAKING 5 MONTHS-7 MONTHS

Good morning arshdeep!

Can you please lower caps lock when you write on the forum?

Thanks ;)

Francesca

oops!
sorry francesca
apologies !
francesca wer u from?

HELLO
EVEN MY EMPLOYER CANCELLED MY LISCENCE
I CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW CAN EMPLOYERS DO THAT !
MY HAAD LISCENCE EXPIRED ON 18TH OCTOBER 2011
MY NEW CLINIC APPLIED FOR RE REGISTARTION IN DECEMBER 2011
TILL NOW RE REGISTRATION GOING ON
SAME CASE AS YOU .
which clinic you wer working dear
i have been waiting 7 months now !
HAS YOUR EMPLOYMENT VISA COME?
you?

CHERRY
MY CURRENT STATUS IS SHOWING
IN PROGRESS
WHY IS IT TAKING SO MUCH TIME FOR RE REGISTARTION?

I THINK THEY ARE CHANGING FROM OLD SOFTWARE TO NEW SOFTWARE
CHERRY WATS UR EMAIL?

EVEN IM INDIA
VERY FRUSTRATING THIS LONG WAIT
WATS UR NUMBER IN INDIA??
IM AT (moderated for spam reason)

heavenly
i need to discuss with you re registration
wats ur contact number here in inda??

heavenly
how long shd we wait
wats ur number?
need to discuss wid u urgently !!
im ay (moderated for spam reason)

@ arshdeep

don't forget to lower caps lock, always ;)

francesca
sorry
i will ok
francesca wer are you working??

arshdeep wrote:

I THINK THEY ARE CHANGING FROM OLD SOFTWARE TO NEW SOFTWARE
CHERRY WATS UR EMAIL?

Hi there,
Thanks for your reply, I got email from Dataflow, it says there're really some IT problems of HAAD registration system, so nothing could do, I guess, just be patient and wait. My email is cherry315wu at hotmail dot com.
God bless us.
take care,
Xinyi Wu

im an rn living in the usa wanting to move to uae.how do i get started as far as haad exam, visa, etc

i am chinchu alphons.i compleated my general nursing from kerala .i had 4 years of iccu experience .i got my haad [pn] examination..now i am in abudhabi by visiting visa for the porpose of searching job.but my data flow is not yet started...i would like to start the process

Hi chinchu alphons,

This is an old thread. You may start a new topic on the Abu Dhabi forum for better visibility.

Thank you,
Christine

natapos ko po yung data flow ng halos 1 month pero pagkatapos noon hindi ko na nagalaw para sa licensing 3 months pagkatapos macompleted . Ngayon disapproved na po sya kasi hindi ko nagamit agad. ano po gagawin ko? Please help me...I really don't know what to do. thank you.

Hi deelfielhaad,

You should please write in English in this English speaking forum so that everyone can understand and help you.

I would also advice you to start a new topic on the Abu Dhabi forum.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi. I am just doing my data flow and I find it complicated. May I ask if my hospital experience is up to present, what will I put in the date selector? pls reply. thanks

I have HAAD licence and complete my data flow successfully but i didn't get a job....i m still searching the job.

May i know is any expiry for HAAD?please give me a reply?

Hello. My potential employer as of this time is al noor also. But my licensure is still on process. How long is our employment visa being issued after the release of the license? For how many months shall i expect the licensure to go on? Thanks

I can help...mail me at [email protected]

Good day! I would like to ask if saudi MOH license will still be required for haad licensing even I already uploaded my saudi council ID and good standing certificate.my facility is sheikh khalifa medical city for haad licensing

HELLO!

I just want to know the guide questions for taking Haad Exam  oral for Practical Midwife.

Thank you and GOD BLESS!

Hi I just want to ask if I could use my data flow here n Saudi to Dubai or uae? Or do I need a different data flow for haad and dha?

Hi there Jhoyan18,

Welcome to expat-blog! :)

I suggest you start a new topic on the Abu Dhabi forum to get relevant informations on your queries as this present thread is somewhat old, you may not get any response.

Good luck,
Bhavna