Horse riding

Hi,

Anyone know of stables in khobar that provide horse riding lessons?

I just found this today might be of help
thehorseauthority.net/riding_stables

i was looking for a place to get back into equestrian too but i couldnt find anything around khobar.

Hi,
Last week i go to Industrial Jubail it is very near from Dammam
about 70 KM
and on the way there was horse clubs and Good places for renting horses and beach buggy
it was very nice trip i think i will go again on this week end
if any one need to join us
Best Regards
Osama Abouafia

Do you have more information on the horse clubs near Dammam? My daughter's family is moving from UDH to Khobar. My grandaughters are riding in Khobar and want to continue lessons. I also ride and am coming to help with the move.

Thank you,
Charlee

daffodilz wrote:

Hi,

Anyone know of stables in khobar that provide horse riding lessons?

Am also interested in horse riding so wondering if u had any luck???

Found a fabulour, western friendly stable. English riding. Al-Gosaibi Stables.  Adnan Jarrar [email protected] - +966506880179

Please tell him Charlee sent you and tell him hi for me! My daughter and her 3 girls moved from Khobar to Bejng. I miss him, his riders, horses and the stables.

cah

Thanks for the info! I hadnt been able to find any stables and it turns out that this one is only 10 minutes from my compound so that is great. I have not visited but adnan was very nice and helpfull on the phone.

rhernandez wrote:

Thanks for the info! I hadnt been able to find any stables and it turns out that this one is only 10 minutes from my compound so that is great. I have not visited but adnan was very nice and helpfull on the phone.

Hey, I live in Aqrabia, in Al Khobar and spoke to Adnan too. I have no idea where the place is and i gather its probably 20-30 mins away or so. Although the corniche is 5 mins from where i am. So was wondering if you're going anytime soon? if so, any chance of meeting u at the corniche somewhere public ie Mcdonalds or something and maybe go together? my driver can follow u if you know where u are going...

the site not work

i am already horse rider in Abha but i didt find any one here in Khobar  plzzzzzzzzzzzz if u find tell me

sorry

can i join this stable ?!

does anyone know stables in Riyadh ?

Go through is thread,

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=110128

hello, i just moved to khobar. My two daughters have been horse riding in france and now they want to continue. I visited al gosaibi stables, and i was wondering if they have a good coach and what about their organization. 

Thank you.

@daffodilz Hi you can check Adventure Khobar as they arrange horse riding on the beach in Khobar near Halfmoon bay.You can find their information on the website: www.adventurekhobar.com

Closed