Recruitment company

Hi,

I would like to ask for your help. MY friends have established a recruitment agency. They secured great contracts both in Egypt and Libya and now they just looking to expand their database with new CVs. At the moment they are looking mostly for engineers and skilled workers especially with oil and gas industry, petrochemicals and construction. I would be grateful if you could spread the word and please send your CVs as well. Please send CVs to [email protected]

thanks is advance!

Hi magdaw, don't forget that you may also post an advert in the Jobs section of Cairo classifieds.;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.

Hi Magdaw, I'm British, live in Egypt and looking for secretarial work, is it worth sending my CV.  Thanks

Definitely. There are many companies looking for foreigners to join them. Send your CV and let my friends work on finding you something suitable.

Thanks Magdaw, I will.

Hi Magda how are you:):)
Am Egyptian and am looking for a job, can I send them my cv?

Thank You
Best Regards

hi semsema.. i would encourage everyone to send their cv. it doesnt cost you anything but actually might bring something good. my friends r really working hard on it so good luck to them and to everyone who will send cv :)

DEAR Magda
KINDLY SEND ME YOUR DIRECT CONTACTS
YOUR FAST RESPONSE IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED
THANKS & BEST REGARDS
ENG.ADEL KAMAL