Migrate Australia

Hey everyone!

I want to migrate Australia and I wanted to know if anyone could give me some help with how to go through the process of getting a visa?
I'm very confuse, I hear a lot of things from diffrents people but don't even know where to start!
I would really appreciate any kind of help!

Thanks a lot-
Alexey.

Welcome on Expat.com Alexey,

you should have a look to the visa Australia section in the guide ;)

hope this helps,

Julien

Hey Julien... thanks I will chack it!

Hey Alexey…
I can recommend you on an agency that helped me a lot all through my journey of getting a visa. 
I used there help right from the start coz I didn't want to get all complicated with do it myself…
this is the agency website - ausiom.org
The Australian Institute of Immigration they called,
contact them and i hope you'll have have lots of luck on your way!

Nikita

Hey Nikita... thanks a lot for you help!
I contact them yesterday and they seems very nice and we already start planning the process,
they said they take care of everything for me-
That's exactly what I wanted! :D

Hi Alexey

As you know, to get into Australia you need a visa. They are not easy to get, but they are not impossible to get either. I went through the process myself back in 2007 and thankfully I was successful.

I do have a blog about living in Australia and have written an extensive series of posts on the subject of getting a visa. I hope it is okay to post a link here as I feel it would be helpful to you. The series starts with this post.......

http://www.bobinoz.com/blog/752/moving- … a-an-idea/

There is also another post in the series which describes six different types of Visa you can apply for.

I hope it helps and good luck. Australia is a great place and well worth all the effort.

Cheers

Bob

Hi Alexey,

My name is Alex and I work for Australia's leading online (moderated: no free ads). First of all I would suggest you do as much research as possible on Australia and the places you would like to live. Secondly you need to know whether you are eligible to apply for a visa and what kind of visa you will need.  This will provide you with all the adequate information to help you make these important decisions.

If you have any more queries, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Glad to have been of help.

Kind regards,

Alex

Hi guys,

I live in australia for about 5 years now. I love it!!!
It's a great country to live and work. :)
It's pretty hard to get a visa now but it's worth a try.
Best practice is to apply via a company (if you know one) otherwise get an agency to do the work for you.

[moderated: no ad in your very first message]

Awesome forum BTW.

chers,

australonico

lol , the link removed...this is not even my site but I understand the policy.

So to answer the question without giving a link ; go to the australian government website and read all the content. Good luck there are heaps of stuff to know.

australonico