LOOKING TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS

Fellow Nairobians,
I am new to this site, and looking to make new friends. I spend my week days at work, and am bored stiff in the evenings and over the weekends. I am here to meet people with whom i can share activities, and spend fun times together. I enjoy cooking, traveling and the theater among other things. I enjoy the outdoors just as much as spending time on the couch watching movies....:)
Feel free to contact me if you are looking for the same.

Regards,

Pinkheart:)

Welcome to Expat.com Pinkheart!;)

Harmonie.

Welcome Pinkheart, talk to you more.

Welcome Pinkheart, you can inbox me.
chao!

Pinkheart wrote:

Fellow Nairobians,
I am new to this site, and looking to make new friends. I spend my week days at work, and am bored stiff in the evenings and over the weekends. I am here to meet people with whom i can share activities, and spend fun times together. I enjoy cooking, traveling and the theater among other things. I enjoy the outdoors just as much as spending time on the couch watching movies....:)
Feel free to contact me if you are looking for the same.

Regards,

Pinkheart:)

i do think we share your likes or  your hobbies,welcome

Welcome Pinkheart, I would love to be friends with you.

are you male/female ?

Hi Pinkheart,

Welcome to expt-blog and to Nairobi. Its a very cool place and the people here are fun loving and very friendly. I am sure by now you would have made some friends but yes its never a no to more. Moreover to speak about me I am a fun loving person. After the office hours i usually spend time with friends and on weekend go for outing or else hang out with friends.

Inbox me so that we can talk still further.

Cheers.....

hi Pinkheart. welcome to kenya. get in touch with me if you need good, quality company. cheers.

Hi,  have you tried "Nairobi Expat Social' (NES), on Facebook?  There are something like a 1100 members, all expats.  It is a closed group, which 'vets' applicants (to avoid it turing into a dating website).  Instructions for joining are on the Facebook Page.

I used to be a member, in 2010, before I needed to spend some months in the UK.  Even then, there were activities planned for several times a week, mainly in Nairobi, but also some weekends away.

Welcome Pinkheart.. my email - [email protected]

Hi,

Please let me know of any outdoors that are coming up on your calender.

Hi, i would love to meet you for dinner or lunch. Let me know when free.

my email is [email protected].

Kenyans  are very friendly and you can easily make friends

hi there,

Im also new to Expat.com and looking to meet new people. 

Hope we both get what we want

Hey there?
Its amazing how our lifestyles match.... Id love to met you sometime and hang out in a constructive and fun kind of way. Feel free to contact me on +254 711 884972. This is my personal cellphone number, call me anytime you can;the sooner the better. Can't wait to hear from you!

Regards,
Dokta Deejay

hyu

Hey Bobby? What's good?