Need advice

My name is karun singh and i have compelted my mca recently i am from india i am a girl my age is 23 years.I have been offered a job as a teacher in Weifang university but i have some doubts regarding it so i need  guidance in it.See i don't mind teaching there but at the end of the i want to work in the corporate sector they told me that they have a development(R& D)center there i can work there well they said that they do have projects coming in but i might have to initially find my own projects  and they have an IT park there and have chances to get placed into IT companies there and that there have been students who have got placed in america and UK i would like to know that what are my future prospects since at the end of the day i want to work in a corporate world as a software developer and preferably in western countries like US and UK  i request anyone to please advice me on this very honestly  and what will be the cost of living and other expenses in terms of food ,shopping etc.I will get 15000Rs that is around 2000 yen on hand they will provide me accomodation and indian food on campus but is this salary enough for me to survive there what is the work culture and will i have good career oppurtunities thank you for listening and please give a frank advice

The offer is a complete BS.It is a slap in the face.REFUSE!!

Well i was going to as it is my parents won't let me go but thankyou so should i tell my other friends also even they have bagged the job  but they being guys they think they can take the risk what do u think about that but anyways thank you so much for replying

There'll be more good chances when you wisely rejected the bad ones. Good luck.:)

hey karun...i have offered same for weifang university...
i am B.E-IT,but dont have job..having  only option to go china..
as you search on these topic lot.....
plz guide me ....
my id:[email protected]
plz contact me as soon as possible