Shopping online in HK

So, we're relatively new here, just arriving after the first of the year.  My wife, our 8 year old daughter, and myself.  I'm Chinese born American, and my wife is straight out of the San Diego area.  So, for her, this is a new experience.  The 8 year old, she loves every minute of it, thus far, much like a new vacation. 

We've been looking for ways to get some home grown staples, to add a bit of continuity to our experience, before diving head long into the expat gig. 

We found some links, and I'd like some feedback from y'all, as to your thoughts, and experiences with these orgs:.

As stated, I'm new, so don't hold me to the validity of each. 

justbeer.cn/home - say's thy'll deliver to your door across mainland China, anyone know if that includes Hong Kong?

helekang.com/english - say's the deliver real organic fresh veggies, and such.  We're not used to food delivery, as PeaPod was not in San Diego, any thoughts here?

watsonswine.com/WebShop/Home.do delivers imported and domestic wines to your door, next day.  Anyone used them?

ilbelpaese.com.hk - appears to be an Italian Deli, the wife does seem to like them.  We've not had delivery, thought I'd see what other's thought.

expatgrocer.com - touts groceries and more from the land of milk and honey. Selection seems limited, but interesting, with International Mail Delivery.  Anyone used them before?

I'd appreciate your feedback on thoughts on the matter.

AndyC.

Andy,  check out secretingredient.com.hk   Pretty cool concept!   Offer the ability to home cook healthy and delicious recipes.

For other online shopping - I know that Park and Shop does groceries but they are not very good quality.