Spanish in liverpool

Hi,!!

I am Pilar, I am spanish and in March I arrive to Liverpool as au pair. I would like to meet with new friends in my free time. I would be very pleased if somebody want to meet with me to have a coffee and speaking.

I hope your reply soon
Kind regards!!!!

holaaa, soy una sevillana q kiere irse en mayo a liverpool a vivir, sin idea de ingles, pero con ganas de vivir una experiencia y aprender.
espero q me pongais al dia
gracias
kiss

Hi carmen maria!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand

Hola Carmen yo también quiero irme en mayo, si sabes de algo me podrías decir.. Graciass

Hi Anissa83,

Could you please write in English in this English speaking forum?

Thank you.

hey friends, my name is Fran, Im from Almería, a little town sited on the south-east of spain, and...I'll go to liverpool on April, that's why I wanna' meet new friends to go out with them, strike up a friendship, go through the city, or whatever comes up....thank you. I'll be in liverpool on April.

hi! i'm ana and i'm from valencia.Sorry for my english, i need to learn more because i'll be moving to england in february.I'd like to meet people to talk.and we could see each other when I moved there :)

Hey my name is Yanis and I'm new here to liverpool, so if somebody looking for too people for fun u can call me :)

Hello Yanis,

Please note that it's an old discussion.
You could maybe start a new thread on the Liverpool forum ;)

Thank you,
Pravin.