Football (soccer)

Hello,

I'm moving to UB from England in the next two weeks. I'm hoping to play football (perhaps when it gets a little warmer), ideally 11-a-side but would be happy playing any form really. I was wondering if anyone knew of any teams I could join or if not, whether anyone fancies setting something up?

Cheers.

Thanks Tamir, that sounds perfect!  I'll get in touch when I arrive.  Still not actually sure when that is and will have to do a few weeks of intensive in country training, but I'll be in touch as soon as possible.

THanks again.
Jude

Mr Bud, this time of the year, do you play inside or outside?

MrCAMEL,

During the winter time, we prefer to play Futzal (indoor football)

Football is getting very popular these days. You can always find someone to play with. But most of them are amateurs of course. 3-4 of 10 are good players in most teams. Anyways, add me on your list. [email protected]

Will do, thanks bilg.  I arrived in UB last week and am doing some training to prepare me for work here, but I'll be in touch within the next few weeks to organise a game.

Cheers,
Jude

Hi team :)

I am in UB and looking for some people to play Indoor with (can be expats or locals - it doesnt matter).  Preferably indoor soccer as it will be getting cold. If not, can anyone guide me to the location of any places/times where people play? My number is 99530191 - feel free to call or text to advise me or arrange a meeting/pickup game. 

Cheers

Roman Abramovich,
Thanks for the message. At the moment the number of people indoor, reached the limit. But do keep in touch. Any other hours come out, I will let you know.

Tamir.

Mongolians are not much into football/soccer.
Basketball is their game.