Life in Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast

Hello I'm wanting to relocate to the Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast i hear these areas a warm and almost tropical, We are wanting to purchase a home and work , I would like to know what criteria is there for Kiwis to move to Auss and Purchase property is there any? and which of the two areas a better for my teenage daughter who loves the outdoors
Any assistance would be really grateful,
cheers

I believe there may have recently been some changes to the Kiwi situation so I would check with immigration online.
Gold Coast is very active with theme parks and lots to do. The Sunshine Coast is a bit more relaxed and has less tourists so it really depends on the age and interests of your daughter.
I am sure if you google both places you will find more information. (I am on the Sunshine Coast).
Good luck
Kama

Hi silver fern

We live on the Gold Coast and love it here, it is alot busier than Sunshine Coast. We have good schools and as with Sunshine Coast the beach is close. However when you live on the Gold Coast traveling to Brisbane is alot easier, especially if you work there, the commute is an hour express by train.

Thank you so much Ladies for the advice....
Im in the process of finding work and when I hopefully land something will be making our move....

Thanks again Ladies..