[MEETING] Bratislava Friday 2nd of March 2012 - the winter edition

Hi,

after the success of the previous meeting, it is time to organize a next one.

To forget the cold of these days, it is time to think about a warmer holiday destination...Cuba!

On Friday the 2nd of March it is time to meet and have a drink at the Havana Café (havanacafe.sk) on Michalská 26 in the old city center of Bratislava at 20H00. They have a good cocktail bar, so bring on the cuba libre and the mojito! :D

Keep this date free in your agenda! ;) A confirmation if you can come, would be appreciated via this threat or via a private message.

Thanks and best regards,

Gregory

Hi Gregory

I'm considering joining you, but I can't say for sure yet :)

Sabina

Hi Gregory
i hesitate to go there. i m new member of Expat.com. i m Slovak and my english is not very well, so i m  afraid. but i would like to talk and to know new people. please if u can, let me know who all is comming there.
Vlado :-)

Hi Alexander55,

don't worry, last time there were 2 Slovaks and some of the foreigners could speak Slovak. So, don't be afraid ;-)

Regards,
Gregory

hi
Ok. i hasitated, but in this case i would be pleased to come.i keep this date free.
later i comfirm my attendance.
Regards
Alexander55

Hi Gregory.. Thanks for the invite.. I will let you know if I can join the meeting..

Regards,
Santosh

Cant confirm now, if I will be in BA , I will join .
Good idea but the place is crowded and has loud music , no one will be able to talk just listening to the music

Hi Horseman,

at 20H00 the sound should still be OK because people are still eating in the restaurant then.
Even when the party starts, you still have the cocktail bar where the music is not that loud.

You are the expert Greggy

Hi there,
I will try to come if i can...

PS: Any chance of a conversation in German with anyone?? (Take it you speak Ger. Gregory..? :)

Hi Sprin,

I speak Dutch, which is a German based language. I do understand German a bit, but I can't speak it.
On the other hand, I know that there's once a month a language meeting in Bratislava, so that might help you.

I believe this is their site:
http://www.meetup.com/Bratislava-Expat-Meetup-Group/

Regards,
Gregory

Oh sorry i thought you came from Germany, never mind... Thanks for the tip!

Hi Gregory,

Yes, I'll be there. See you then.

James

Sprin, the German flag has the same colours of the Belgian one, but the flag has horizontal lines ;-)

hey guys, I hope I will be able to do it ;-)

Hi,

I will try to come as well. I might bring a visitor along as well if that is OK?

Greetz

Hi Gregory,

IŽll try to go there with my boyfriend!! LetŽs meet you soon.

Regards,

Elena

wiskef wrote:

Hi,

I will try to come as well. I might bring a visitor along as well if that is OK?

Greetz

Sure, no problem! The more the merrier ;-)

Hello, Gregory! Unfortunately i planned to go to Prague that weekend! Thank you very much of organizing this event! Have you heard there is weekly Bratislava Language Exchange meeting on Wednesdays also? ;)
See you in next meetings or in some of BLEM meetings!
Ieva

All,

so for this evening we have already 6 confirmed persons:
- james1983
- lea1124
- laeriel
- catcat
- myself + a female Slovak friend of mine

Then we have 9 maybe's:
- doulfe
- alexander55
- sandy_me
- horseman
- sprin
- naderov
- wiskef
- elenarodsa + boyfriend

If you enter the café, go the 2nd bar on the right hand side (not the one in front of you). You can also ask the waiters where we'll be located, I'll inform them and I'll also printed out some signs ;-)

See you all this evening!

Regards,
Gregory

I confirm my attendes . see you all there at 8