Cost Of Living

Dear Friends,

I am from India.

I got an opportunity in Nigeria, at Lagos in a plastic industry $1800 per month and 75000 Niras as Local Maintenance and 2500 Niras as medical allowance and 1000 Niras as House Maintenance allownace plus accomodation and transport provided by the company. Is it good deal. The local currencies which provided by the company is it sufficient to maintain monthly.

Kindly help me out to take further decision. Please Please Please.

Thanks in advance

Your early response highly appriciated.

Dear Keyps,

i have a great opportunity for you. im in a international company that has expnanded to ghana africa early this year and open up another branch on Nigeria last few months and soon on cameron & Ivory coast.

if you have work and want extra income or want to make it a full time business. please contact me to give you more info. on this Great Business opportunity.

jazz,
[email protected]
+97150 943 4632

You need to look at how much you are earning in India along with the cost of living.

$1800 plus other allowances given you by the new company in Nigeria is not bad at all. It worth given a try.

If you want to fish out for more expatriate jobs in nigeria go to LinedLin.com and join the group Nigeria Expatriate Jobs . follow this link http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2288 … g_ugrp_ovr

for me is good money.

Company reputation and organisation culture is more then the money. maney is average good. Its better you try to know more about company and then decide. Money in USD and Naira is Ok sufficient enouh to run amonth

more information call me +234 80 39753523

Regard s

Rakesh

Hi Rakesh Mishra Ji
Greetings
Could you tell me

-rental cost of 1 bedroom / 2 bedroom furnished accomodation with electricity and water back up in a gated & secured environment in IV,Victoria Island or Ikoyi.
-Aprox cost of taxi/cab for a month to go to market, office, sight seeing etc
-Aprox cost of grocery, electricity, internet, cable TV, newspaper, telephone, fruits/vegetables/non-veg; etc on average for a single person on monthly basis
-How about safety conerns overall for Indian in Lagos- thefts, armed robberies, etc. Today in Times of India, we read about an Indian abducted in Abuja
-Can you give some overall idea about health care facilities, particularly malaria etc. What precaution one has to take and how about the medical facilities there.
-How easy it is to extend STR visa to multiple entry visa and how much it costs

thanks in advance:

total approx 300,000 naira but transportation and accomodation is supposed to be given by company??????

Hi guys, I need ur suggestion. I am a Indian, currently a MBA student. I got recruited by a Singapore based company through my college placements. i will have to join their Nigeria Operations. I am offered the following things per month( $1750 as basic pay + $400 as Local Allowance + Accommodation with furniture + internet + mobile + Car for travelling with driver(of course i won't pay for the fuel)). Can anyone please tell me how much will I b requiring to spend a normal life in KANO (Nigeria) ?

I think $ 2150 is good enough to live a good life in Kano. Place is relatively quite cheap as compared to Big Cities like Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt. So if you have a paid furnished accomodation, car & driver (fuel included?), all that is left to spend is on grocery and eating out. This should not take more than $ 500-700 a month.

Cheers

ajay_bakshi wrote:

I think $ 2150 is good enough to live a good life in Kano. Place is relatively quite cheap as compared to Big Cities like Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt. So if you have a paid furnished accomodation, car & driver (fuel included?), all that is left to spend is on grocery and eating out. This should not take more than $ 500-700 a month.

Cheers

Thanks Ajay. BTW where are u staying ?