Would Like to Move to Ireland

HEY ALL :)

Im South African and am looking at the possibility of relocating to Ireland ... if there is any South Africans who could give me advice / tips [ instead of the same theoretical version i have been reading / researching ] i would gratefully appreciate it ... :)

I have put my CV out at numerous agencies and hope for a response !!!

Regards
Lesley

Hi Lesley and welcome to Expat.com!

Do not hesitate to browse through the forum, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

What trade are you in and where have you been getting advice from?  i know of south africans and non-south africans in IT who are struggling to get employment, most companies are reluctant to take foreigners cos of the work permit hold-up. I have lost about 6 colleagues mainly south africans who have left to return or go to australia instead. Many young unemployed irish are moving to canada, australia and new zealand in large numbers. I have been in touch with another south african couple who arrived in ireland a few months ago and they were struggling in finding jobs. They felt alone and isolated and missed friends back home. I don't know whats happened since I was in contact with them last. All the best I hope you get something.

Hi there Lesley

Any advise or assistance on the relocating to Ireland?

We are looking to move to ireland and I'm in need of assistance as I've never been abroad.

Please if you could offer some assistance it would be much appreciated

Many thanks
Charene