Accommodation in Kuala Lumpur

I have just arrived in KL last Saturday and is currently active searching for accommodation close to Jalan Sultan Ismail where my office is.  Prefer area would be Titiwangsa or city centre such as Bukit Bintang.  Can someone please advise?  Thanx.

Hi jumbopig!

Maybe you should post an advert in the accommodation section of Kuala Lumpur classifieds.
It might help ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi Armand,

Thank you for your advice.  I will do that.  At the meant time, I am searching through "iproperty" and "mudah.my".  Do you think this is useful as well?

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hello Jumbopig,

I am looking for a tenant for my 2 bedroom apartment located in the city centre. Please revert if you are interested so that I can furnish you with more details.

Regards,

Hi indvij86,

Welcome to Expat.com.

I would advise you to post an advert in the Kuala Lumpur Classifieds > Accommodation. This might help.:)

Cheers,

Varushen.

Hi Varushen,

Thank you for your suggestion. Will post an advert in the Kuala Lumpur Classifieds

Kind regards,

Hi there,

Thank you for your offer.  I have found a place around Titiwangsa area.  Hence I will try to get the apartment by tomorrow.  Thank you everyone for the offer and advice.

James

@ indvij86
is that apartmetn still available and whats the rent??? kindly reply am waiting..am coming at the end of december