Any Toon fans aboot?

Any you guys and girls Toon fans, need to meet like minded folk for the purpose of watching and talking about our beloved football club.
Laters

Moestavern wrote:

Any you guys and girls Toon fans, need to meet like minded folk for the purpose of watching and talking about our beloved football club.
Laters

Damn.. thought you meant CARtoons!  I was about to say how much I miss Family Guy :lol:

Alliecat wrote:
Moestavern wrote:

Laters

Damn.. thought you meant CARtoons!  I was about to say how much I miss Family Guy :lol:

Toon is our beloved Newcastle United Alliecat, one of the things I am gonna miss most.
I am also fond of Fam Guy, Simpsons et al.
My mate back home who I have went to the football with for 10 years now has just skyped me from the pub with a large beer in his hand, yeah thanks for that mate!!!

you can watch English Premier league live on abu dhabi sport  channels ... will be easier ... gud luck for the next game!! ... COME ON TOTTENHAM!

hey Moestavern,

I'm a huge Spurs fan and was thinking to ask you to watch this match together but got a bit busy, probably you would be happy that I didnt :D

Anyways love diehard fans as it is always enjoyable to watch with them, we'll plan something next time.

slyshooter wrote:

hey Moestavern,

I'm a huge Spurs fan and was thinking to ask you to watch this match together but got a bit busy, probably you would be happy that I didnt :D

Anyways love diehard fans as it is always enjoyable to watch with them, we'll plan something next time.

Thanks for the nearly invite!
I am sure I would have enjoyed the game with your good self as we were not really expecting to gwet anything from tonight and we could have had some good banter.
I watched the game round my mates place, guess what, he is a Gooner, but after watching Henri doing the Mackems he was too happy to take micky.
Give me a shout anytime for football although I am a Toon nut I see good in every game, well perhaps not Wigan v Wolves etc!!
Al