NEED HELP / INFORMATION

Assalam O Alaikum

Dear All,

I need some information regarding transfer of sponsorship of my wife on my name.
Actually i got married last month here in Riyadh. I, am my wife are from Pakistan. My wife is on her father's sponsorship. Now i need to do kafala for her. I want to ask, is it necessary to change her ID Cards first by adding my name as her husband and then change her passport. After that sponsorship can be changed, or is it possible to transfer directly on the basis of Nikkah Certificate issued here in Riyadh?

Regards,

Sohail Kashif

Wait for our Experts to reply :top:

Procedures to apply for wife sponsorship transfer

Fill the relevant form for the transfer of sponsorship of individuals.
A letter for transfer of sponsorship "prepared by the husband."
Submit two (2) photos, size (4×6).

Submit a copy of husband's residence permit

Submit the marriage contract and a clear copy of it. If the marriage contract or nikkah nama is issued abroad, it must be authenticated from the embassy and the Saudi foreign ministry.

The name of the husband must be added on the wife's passport by the embassy of the country of the wife.

A waiver certified by the former sponsor. If the releaser is the wife's father a copy of the residence permit and letter of waiver must be submitted.

Dear Mr. Danish luv,

Thank you for this valuable information.

Regarding the authentication of nikkah nama, it need to be first attested by embassy and then foreign ministry or in any sequence suitable for me.

Also, adding husband name on wife passport is necessary before the transfer or it can be done after the transfer of sponsorship?

Regards,

do it before transfer, i think it would b ok, so they dont ask u

@ Sohail

Can you please give here full process for benefit of others if you have already been thru the whole process from Nikah to wife Iqama transfer.

Please give me a miss call on 054-7490678, I will call you.

Thanks

Can you tell from where to get this sponsorship transfer form?

Can you also give format of letter to be made byuhusband and letter of release to be made by father of girl?

Thanks

I think, there is no need of letter from your father in law. Because when i was transferring the sponsorship, they didn't ask me of this letter. Only the form is important and it can be easily available with any agent outside the jawazat office. They will also fill it for you.

For full process, check below link

https://www.expat.com/en/guide/middle-e … rabia.html

Sohail

Is there something TANAZUL , that is first girl is removed from father's Iqama then it is transferred to Husband's Iqama???

Transfer of sponsorship is called tanazul. It is basically release from the existing sponsor. So, if you get release from one sponsor, then you need to get sponsorship/kafalat of other sponsor/kafeel.

sakhan wrote:

Is there something TANAZUL , that is first girl is removed from father's Iqama then it is transferred to Husband's Iqama???

Hello everyone,

I have changed my wife's maiden name( surname)  in passport to married name.
But the hr guys are telling me there is no need for change name on iqama.
But whether it will create any problem.
Please advice.

Regards,

Taranjeet Singh