10 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN MARKETING, PACKAGING, GRAPHICS AND PRINTING

I am looking for a fellow expat who will be kind enough to offer me a job. Please i am really sorry id this forum is not so appropriate. I have served with  companies and I know what is expected from an employee in a sensitive position.

My 10 years experience in marketing, product packaging, printing, designing and field operational logistics are backed by successes across a number of different industries. I am prepared and I am ready to excel. I am used to the rigors, the odd hours and the need to manage unrealistic expectations from buyers and vendors on daily bases. This is not a burst of sudden decision or the need to impress. I am serious about delivering results for organization.

I have wealth of knowledge in graphic designing, product packaging, digital printing, computer-to-plate printing, direct imaging and other core corporate lithographic printing and packaging needs. I use Photoshop, Microsoft words, Corel draw and scanner on daily bases. I am good at mapping out marketing strategies and new product development. I know a lot about effective promotional strategies and positive marketing Initiatives.

I hold a High National Diploma in Marketing, Diploma in Printing Technology and Desktop Publishing. I am very good in field and office activities. Please allow me to serve the organization with you. I welcome the opportunity to discuss your needs for 2012. I have a lot to offer. Meanwhile, the details of my educational and work qualifications are listed in my CV and i will love to present it any time. I am in Sharjah and i will like to work in any part of Dubai and Abu bahbi. I will be looking forward to hearing from you. Have a nice day.

Yours sincerely
CHARLES C. THOMAS EZIKA.
UAE, DUBAI.
Tel: +971 553031807
E-mail: [email protected]

Check this jobsindubai.com/job_list.asp?isEmployerJobs=true&qEmployerID=4725
OR
Google manpower requirement in dubai

:cool: