Looking for a job in Netherlands!

Hi Everyone, I'm 23 yrs old Singaporean graduating in March. I'm interested to look for a job in the Netherlands. I only speak English and Mandarin.. Anyone knows where I can start looking for info or how do I go about doing that?
Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!:)

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Rin!

Maybe you could tell more about your professional profile and experiences to start.
Hope other members will guide you accordingly.

Regards
Armand

I'm currently taking a Birmingham Degree in Business management. I've worked on a half year contract in an event company, doing mostly trade shows. Another 1.5 years in a Singapore energy utility company providing back end support to water,electricity and gas customers.
I'm holding a diploma in Mechatronic Engineering as well.
Am willing to explore into all sorts of professional work in Netherlands. :)

ind.nl is a good start. most folks have to know dutch to stay here. also check ur embassy for the netherlands. it should all be there make sure u do all ur paper work and are approved before u copme immigrantion is  really nasty.. right now the netherlands is in a non immagration admostfear... i am american and they want 1250 euros just to apply for my  residency permit.

I just moved to Holland and its hard. LOTS of paperwork. One of the reasons they let me stay is because I can provide for my self with the money i recieve from norway (i have pension). If it not were for that I would need even more papers and documents.
You need your birth sertificate in a multi language with a stamp from your local ind AND and apostille stamp. You also need document of your income, that means you need a job before you move! You also need someone to rent you an appartment without your recidence permit, or you need to apply in advance.
Getting health incurance is also another topic here, you need to have a stamp in your passport from ind to get a health incurance, but ind say you need a health incurance to be registrated. So you need a health incurance from your own contry that will cover you abroad, and then when you have work and pay taxes to the state in holland you can get an dutch healthincuranse. And this you need BEFORE you have lived in holland more then 3 months.
If you have any children they need a lot of documents too.
You also need to a workers visa if youre planning to work here, but I dont know much about that since its not been an issue for me.
Hmm, I cant think of if there are anything more.....
Good Luck :)

Thanks for all the information. I could guess that it's not going to be easy at all. Finding a job in the Netherlands is hard enough because of the European crisis now.
Hravn & Julia, thanks for all the detailed paper work stuffs information, it seems really complicated. I'm trying to do research and find out more about everything too.
Most importantly, looking for a portal to find a job. :)

Hi all, I also just moved to Amsterdam and joined my boyfriend here. Does anyone know how is the process of applying for residence permit as an unmarried partner of my boyfriend (living and working here)?

You need your apostille birth Certificate in a multi Language with a stamp from your local ind AND and apostille stamp. You also need document of your income