Looking for work in stockholm

Im looking to find a job in sweden within the month of May if its possible? Im moving to kista in the first or second week of may. If anybody can help me on this topic it would be much appreciated. Also are there and visas or anything i need to apply for when going to sweden. I am an EU resident.

Hi bosford1!

Maybe you could tell a bit more about your professional profile and experiences so that other members can guide you accordingly.

Regards
Armand

I have worked in bars for six or seven years, i have run bars managed bars taken and particapted in various mixology courses. I have helped run a mini resort for five years working in hospitality management and bookings and administration. Im a very flexible worker and can take on any task that is given to me.

One of the most important factor determing a chance of geting a job here is the language.If you can not speak Swedish , you are most likely to find your self in a tough situation.

How long you planing to stay? i have some permeant job in Sales , but not temporary , email me

You should google working in sweden in english or something. That is how i started. Stockholm is full of english speaking bars- just go and ask. Also Stockholm is full of hotels, i know one hotel bartender in stockholm who does not speak swedish. Just try. If the first one sayis no- you have 100 other places to ask from. Stockholm is very international- if you try hard you'll totally fine.