Making a business card

Hi everybody,
i need to make urgent business card for tomorrow morning.
Somebody know some shop where i can make/print it?

thank you

Manu

You would only get this through a 5-star hotel that quick.

Usually takes about 2 days for unimbossed cards.

Do you gave a sample?
Do you need a VN version on the other side?

Ciao,
couple days is ok.
Do you know places in dist 1?

thanks

manu

I only know some places in district 10 on Ly Thai To street. It takes you a 15-min ride by motorbike from district 1 to those shops.

Do you remember address  in district 10?

Thanks

Manu!!!

give me infomation i will do for you. there are two place for you do it KTC Bui Thi Xuan  and Ptint inn at Le Thi Rieng. dist 1

Thank you I will go there!

The copy shop on Duong(street) Nguyen Van Cu, across from the NVC book store, is great.  They'll make them on the spot, but they obviously won't be embossed.

WideAwake wrote:

The copy shop on Duong(street) Nguyen Van Cu, across from the NVC book store, is great.  They'll make them on the spot, but they obviously won't be embossed.

OMG!! Those copy shops are right next to my school, and they are always crowded with students. But I don't know that they speak English. Do they speak English?

Yes. She does a pretty good job of understanding what I need.  I've been going there for years and was there the other day asking about business cards.

Never noticed a lot of students having copies made, but have seen them walking by.  Students are my bread and butter(main source of money) anyway, so I'd rather be in a place packed with them than a room full of my fellow foreigners!

Thank you everbody,
I found it according your suggest.
Great place.

Manu

I know a shop that get your name cards done with 2-3 hours with digital printing provided you have your name card design ready. If you want the contact, just PM me.

Hi Andrew,

May I know where is the printing shop in HCMC?

Thank you

Eddie Lai

Hi guys,

Do you know a Business Card Printing Shop within or near Phu My Hung in District 7?

Might be somewhere in D7, but if you want to try The Ly thai tho street..there's bunch and load of them printing business card.

Business Cards

http://ingiare.com/bang-gia-danh-thiep.aspx

115.000 for 5 boxes and 160.000 for 10 boxes. 3 day delivery

hi everybody,
somebody knows if there is a shop actually can make embossed or/and Rounded Corners business cards in HCM ?

Go to Luong Huu Khanh street, Q.1 or Phạm Hồng Thái, Q.1 or Lý Thái Tổ, Q.10.

eddyscotland wrote:

im looking for cards ...can anyone do them?

can someone please post more links to the websites of companies who make the cards?

Jaitch posted a cheapest one :-)
Do you want some costly ?

goodman13 wrote:

can someone please post more links to the websites of companies who make the cards?

Yes some costly ones please!

:)
http://www.amc.vn/en/plastic-card/39-th … gsuot.html
Not much costly. Start from 1200.000 VND for 1 box (0.3mm)  :)

http://www.nicecard.vn/catasp-1/San-Pham.aspx

goodman13 wrote:

Yes some costly ones please!

Hi All,

I'm currently in HCM and I need to print some business card. Could some one provide me an address or perhaps their phone number.

Thanks all...

johnnytran0984 wrote:

I'm currently in HCM and I need to print some business card. Could some one provide me an address or perhaps their phone number.

Talk about lazy - just scroll up this page!

Where is the place that can do them digitally in a couple of hours please? i have the design and art work ready to go and it would be amazing if I could have some by 5pm today.

Thanks in advance. Also can I just email them the artwork and then go and pick them up?  On a deadline too.

Thanks

printcloud.vn . can be done and picked up by 5pm

www.printcloud.vn
can do it , round but not embossed

Do you know their email address?? I need to do paper bag printing, hope someone can be my translator with them.

weisan wrote:

Do you know their email address?? I need to do paper bag printing, hope someone can be my translator with them.

Their email is at the top of the page on that link.

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : promoting freely your services is not allowed on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct