Africans, African Americans (& the people who love 'em) in Dubai

Hi everyone, I just joined this thing. I live in London but I'm in Bur Dubai for the week on holiday with my mom. None of my friends are in town so I'm looking to make some new ones. I'm thinking of going to Casa Latina or Chi at the Lodge tonight and I would prefer not to go alone :) Also looking for people who live here who feel like meeting someone new to hang out with over the next few days. Msg me if you are interested and I'll link you by phone/email/facebook.

Ciao!

ps

Only looking for cool, chilled, normal people. Weirdos need not apply, thanks!

Welcome to Expat.com Jagwah!;)

Harmonie.

Also looking for people who live here who feel like meeting someone new to hang out with over the next few days. if you are interested PLEASE REACH ME [email protected]

[Moderated: Off topic]

hello again, last night was fun. i ended up going out with some girls also staying in my building but they are leaving today so i am still in the same boat!

thank you to all the guys who sent me messages but i really would like to meet some girls or at least mixed groups. I'm engaged so hanging out with just the guys is a bit off limits :)

so yeah ladies in dubai who want to meet someone to hang with, play some pool, badminton, go out for shisha or pedicures or whatever, message me!

ciao!

p.s. does anyone know a decent henna tattoo place?

p.p.s
thanks for the welcome Harmonie