Immigration

I have a good living in Egypt, but I want to immigration for the following reasons:
  I want for my children a good university education and this is not available in Egypt
For my wife, she has accustomed to stay in the various countries of Europe due to a previous work for 8 years as air hostess and prefers full accommodation for the rest of life and she was trying to convince me to migration since ten years ago.
   Now, the situation in Egypt differ and I have difficulty in dealing with others because of my Personal behavioral in the work and my life does not accept complacency in rights, whether for me, or for others , so this causes damage to the moral and financial for me and my family and I do not want my children to suffer in the future as I currently have so.
   I would like to immigrate to Sweden.
I prepare my documents for immigration as an investor in Sweden.
   About helping me, deal with the procedures easier, faster, and this is what I want to catch the date of start of the study at the  next year in Malmo

Good luck with your move to Sweden. Everyone deserves a fresh start and from what I can tell I think Sweden is a good place to do that.

plez inform me how to start preparing my document for immigration ?

plez inform me how to start preparing my document for immigration ?

have you read anything on the Swedish immigration site? The official websites are usually the best place to start.

http://www.migrationsverket.se/info/start_en.html

yes I had, I need help to complete what they want ( making a company , making a study plan ... )