Looking for english speakers in reunion island by sonia

Hi I'm teaching english for adults/kids. I would like to introduce anglo-saxon natives people to my students and having chat in my association. Thank you!

Hi Sonia

My name is Javed and I am from the UK.

Could you pleade advise me in more detail what exactly is involved.

Regards

Javed

Hello Sonia,
I can probably volunteer depending on the location. Also, I have a friend who is looking for an english teacher so let me know if you are interested.

Bonne Chance

hi, sonia

How are things going? Was it easy to convince english people?  I taught English to a few children from my area, Pierrefonds, last year in my association and the idea to make my pupils meet English people crossed my mind.  At the time I didn't how to do it.  Did you face any difficulties? which ones?

i hope you're still there!!!
Best regards,

Christelle

I also am English and have been teaching on the island in saint Denis. Let me know what this is?

Louise

hey,

i think that she's no more there. that was an interesting subject though!

Volunteer in an association may be a first step  to get a job...and this is also a good way to learn (french, creole, the culture ... you know what I mean!!!)

if anyone of you think the same, please let me know!! ;)

I have just moved in from kenya and i speak english.i live in st.denis.may be if you are in the neighbourhood,i would like to meet your students.

hi john
would you like to meet her students or my students?
i"m afraid i'm not in your neighbourhood!! :sosad:

Was replying to an advert saying she would like to meet english speakers who can talk to her students on various subjects. I have a lot of free time in  my hands at the moment.