Moved from UK to Jeddah over 2 years ago and still cant make friends

Hii

I moved from UK to Jed in 2009 i am arab brit, and was born in Jeddah and then moved out but i am still a stranger to this country and hope i can make new friends sepcially from UK or europe.

Hope to hear from someone soon.

Welcome on Board ...

you should have friends cus you were born here in jeddah !!!

u cant be serious

Y have i offended u?

No of offense however u r advertising ur mobile number. Ru really that lonely

I dont think thats any of your business.

Could we please calm down here?

Thanks,
Harmonie.

hey guys,
calm down.. take it easy

tryfly wrote:

hey guys,
calm down.. take it easy

Harmonie already said that :P

Alliecat wrote:
tryfly wrote:

hey guys,
calm down.. take it easy

Harmonie already said that :P

:D:D:lol::lol::lol:

You know, I'd be tempted to 'crank call' this guy but then he'd have my number :lol:

Aha well 'this guy' as u so politely put it. is not going to stalk u so u can relax captain america

hi i am very much new 2 saudi 15 dayz new 2 b exact but i personally think itz a very friendly place... i already made gud filipino friends here along with some egyptian nd indian(obviously duhh...) nd more importantly saudi... they r friendly too irrespective i being der "mudheer"... they r friendly including my saudi work buddies.... so it all depends on u r approach mate datz it....

Good thanks thats good advice.. its hard to make friends for me coz of my working style as i travel a lot within asia for work and we dont really have an office as such here in jeddah.

Lol. Ur right none of my business so I guess u do the blue tooth thing too ( in the malls) hey what ever tickles u man.

aimanabidi wrote:

Aha well 'this guy' as u so politely put it. is not going to stalk u so u can relax captain america

If I actually was Capt. America, I'd be totally relaxed :lol:

Oh, and BTW, nothing impolite about 'this guy' ... it's not a bad word ;)

Alliecat wrote:
aimanabidi wrote:

If I actually was Capt. America, I'd be totally relaxed :lol:

Oh, and BTW, nothing impolite about 'this guy' ... it's not a bad word ;)

ok

imraan007 wrote:

Lol. Ur right none of my business so I guess u do the blue tooth thing too ( in the malls) hey what ever tickles u man.

Blue tooth??

that explains a lot.

Don't wanna be teaching u new tricks
So I wouldn't care to explain

~Thread closed at the request of the initiator of the topic.~

Closed