Skygarden rent

Hi all,

I'm considering renting a 2 bedroom apartment at Skygarden in District 7.

Online the prices vary but looks like $1000 p/m dollar mark but one of my friends from HCMC told me the 'real' price if you go there in person and ask is about $500 p/m.

If anyone lives or has lived there it would be great to know how financially consuming it really is to live there, and if the total cost per month is different from the rent p/m.

Thanks in advance....

Also, I'm moving to HCMC next week so if there's anyone else in the same boat looking for accommodation now and maybe also a flat-mate feel free to contact me.

Hi simonpierpoint!

Maybe you should consider posting an advert in the accommodation section of HCMC classifieds.
It might help ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi there!

I lived with a friend in Skygarden 3 (the new buildings) last year. The rent was $700 p/m for 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Bills on top incl Electricity, internet and TV came to maybe 1,500,000 ($70) per month.

If you arn't riding your own bike then taxis can be expensive if you're going out of Phu My Hung often. Xe Oms are about half the price of a taxi, it takes about 10-15mins to get into District 1.

Hope this has helped somewhat! :)

Thanks shoelace1, that's great info! :)