I need a two Bedroom House.

Greetings :
My Name is Prince Sandy,
I am Seeking a nice two Bedroom House in Nairobi, unfurnished,
I seek a Nice 2 Bedroom House, with nice size Rooms, Kitchen and Shower and Toilet inside the House, I will like the Bedrooms to contain Closets but if not I can buy Coat Racks, I will like the Kitchen to contain Cabnets if not I can buy Cabnets, I will like to have a private Yard with Fence, but if no fence Will settle with own open Yard, and the house must have a Sitting Room and Electricity, will Pay up to 18,000 Ksh a month Rent, other wise a Apartment will have to do, Nice neighborhood and nice neighbors. Thanks

Hi Prince Sandy and welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to post an advert in Nairobi classifieds > Accommodation section, it may be helpful.;)

Harmonie.

Prince, Dont mean to sound mean but in Nairobi you get what you pay for.. Even an apartment in the areas that I think you have in Mind you can not get even a bed sitter for that... so please becareful. you will robbed the day you get in... the cheaper the Rent the Risky it is .... send me an email@ [email protected] if you need help...

You can get in touch with me I can be of help

Mr. Prince,

Please do a little bit of research and soon you'll find out that the amount (Ksh 18, 000) that you proposed amount to less than $250. That said, the safest places in Kenya would cost an average of $650/month. From your message, I noted that you want to be classy but with that amount of money, you've to live in the slums of Nairobi. Do some searching.
Good luck,
Cali