Language exchange

Hi all,

Is anyone interested in doing language exchange? I figure if I'm gonna be living in Vietnam for a year I should at least make an effort to learn the local language.

Cheers,

Simon

Hi,
My name is Truc. Nice to meet you here. Welcome to Saigon. I also want an exchange of language or culture. I hope we can make out this.
Have a nice day.
Truc!

I've been teaching  Vietnamese for a while and I have textbook , audio files . If you're serious to study Vietnamese , just give me a sms @ 0169 568 3668 . I just want to communicate with foreigner , especially if you come from US or England . I want to improve my accent . That's it . Call me , I'm free until 20 Feb . If you study from now on , I believe you can pronounce Vietnamese vowel and consonants and some simple sentences . Looking forward to hearing from you . Best Regards .

hi! I'm Minh Dat,I'm so glad to hear your offer.And i also wanna exchange of language and moreover i'm curious to know about the culture and the people in your country!
Contact with me if you were interested. my phone:0902364736
or Email: [email protected]

Thanks guys for the replies. I arrive in HCMC next week so I'll be in contact after that.

yep! i'll waiting you! Viet Nam welcome you!

Hi Simon, contact me, gonna show u some interesting lessons :))

Hi Simon,

Welcome to Vietnam,don't worry about Vietnamese language.If you need any informations about vietnam,I can share by skype with you.I'm new in Bangkok now,I can understand new comer.Have good time in Vietnam.Nga
My skype thanhnga_vus