I am retired at above 60 years age, need a job in Finance/Accounting.

I am Pakistani 60 years old and have a huge experience in Finance & Accounting field more than 20 years in world class Healthcare Industry served in one Group of SAUDI GERMAN HOSPITAL at Jeddah, Riyadh & Sana'a (Yemen) and 17 years in a reputed construction company GAMMON PAKISTAN LTD at Dhahran, Riyadh in KSA & Karachi, Rawalpindi in Pakistan, now a days I am retired and try to find out the suitable job as well as giving training to the newly hired persons in management with the orientation in Finance/Accounting field as per my skilled knowledge in the same field.
Best Regards
Abdul Rehman Syed,
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

Please see my Profile in Linked-in with all recommendation:

sa.linkedin.com/pub/abdul-rehman-syed/2/b12/a3b

Mr. Syed,

Hasn't it occurred to you that you don't see any other adverts here for people seeking jobs?  That's because the place for such adverts is in the CLASSIFIED section, not the discussion forum.

Thank you for re-submitting it where it belongs :)

my dad had a similar problem. his age was beyond the retiring age so the labor office wouldnt issue him an iqama. unless if you find a saudi and he gives them a demand letter for you then they might consider transfering your iqama. but the secondary problem is your title which has been saudized. so you need to find a saudi whos well connected. other option is to renter on a new visa but again thats a huge chance and i doubt anyone will allow a 60yr old labor visa. plus if you have family on your iqama, changing the title will not allow them to come with you.

man i should charge people for this kind of advise!!

borntobemild wrote:

man i should charge people for this kind of advise!!

Twice in a day? :)

twice a day, everyday! BOOM!

You know what mate? Let us open a consultancy together. I'll take care of the visa advice stuff, you do for everything else. We'll charge top dollar! :cheers:

Sorry for going :offtopic::)