American girl living here as an au pair!

Hello! My name is Emily Semmens and I am from the USA. I came here last week to live with a family as an au pair, and plan on staying here for at least a year so I am looking to meet people! I live about 20 minutes outside of Barcelona, but it is very easy to take a bus there.

I can't upload any pictures due to my iPad, but feel free to find me on Facebook :)

Hi Emsemm18

How are you hope your experience in Spain is good, I just arrived in Barcelona , decided to drive from the UK and never doing that again, it would be good to get to know you, do drop me a mail and would love to chat and make friends

Hope to hear from you soon

Smiley

Hey Emily. My name's Mario and I live also outside of Barcelona even tho I study there. If you still consider meeting people I'm up for it, I can give you a hand with your spanish too (as long as I can improve a lil bit my english as well :P )

I am open-minded and looking to meet people from the US, since that is the place I'm visiting after I get my degree in few years, so anyone from there in Spain, is welcomed here for all I care.

You can find me on FB by Mario Montes  or straight with the email mariodx at gmail .com

Cheers and I hope you are enjoying your stay here!!