Tennis?

Hi folks!

A couple of new tennis courts just opened up at my condo and am looking for tennis partners in the Mont Kiara area for a game of tennis on weekends. I haven't played in ages and am not looking for Grand Slam action but would like to play it more as a social sport.

Let me know if you're interested, let's get something together.

I could possibly play on Sundays, although I am not from the Mont Kiara area, I do have a car.  Does that count?

Ryan

Hihi, beside tennis anything else?

Game on!! Shall we play on Sunday? Please let me know ya. Thanks

themissingsock wrote:

Hi folks!

A couple of new tennis courts just opened up at my condo and am looking for tennis partners in the Mont Kiara area for a game of tennis on weekends. I haven't played in ages and am not looking for Grand Slam action but would like to play it more as a social sport.

Let me know if you're interested, let's get something together.

hi, firstly, thanks for accepting the add :)

secondly, the reason i had to write on here is because this site has problems, i cant email my new contacts unless they email me first and cant upload my pics, we could chat online if you have [email protected] or we could add each other on fb etc...please inbox me first, thanks

and thirdly, i havent played tennis for years so if you take it easy on me then we could have a laugh...lol

please reply me on [email protected] i,ll be in kuala lumpur by tomorrow morning and stay for two days , cheers

Hi are u guys still playing ? Looking for tennis partner to play with, anyone interested ?