Good Schools in Fujairah

Hello

I need some advice on good schools for my children. I have two, my daughter is currently studying in Singapore in Secondary Two, or Grade 8. I am now looking for a school for her. Is there any recommendations for a good school. I would like her to start school as soon as possible.

Please advise.

Thank you

Jay

hi jay there are 4 english schools in fujairah (our own english high school)( saint mary catholic school)(fujairah private academy) all 3 are within 10 km from each other & the fourth is (english school of kalba that's a bit far like 20 km you can check their website or something all are good schools the difference is what your priority is native english speakers all british teachers is FPA, mixed british & other teachers is ESK, our own & st mary mostly indian good teachers so all are ok , all teach british curriculum. next year an american school will open here till grade 6 . according to school fees FPA, then ESK, then St mary, then our own ranging from 35000dhs to 5000 dhs goodluck

hi, according to  the website of the english high school, the fees range from 3500 to 8000 dhs. Does anyone have idea about the reputation of that school ? why is there so much difference between our own and the other schools ?
thanks

hi there, the fees difference is because our own english school has all indian teachers, & i guess the classes are a bit more crouded

sally mahmoud wrote:

hi there, the fees difference is because our own english school has all indian teachers, & i guess the classes are a bit more crouded

thank you sally for your response, it will surely help me in my search.

hi jay, so what school ? what about the tuition fees ?

Jay Javed wrote:

Hello

I need some advice on good schools for my children. I have two, my daughter is currently studying in Singapore in Secondary Two, or Grade 8. I am now looking for a school for her. Is there any recommendations for a good school. I would like her to start school as soon as possible.

Please advise.

Thank you

Jay

Iam a mother of 2 living in America. There is a possibility my husband will be transferred to Fujairah.Im having a difficult time finding schools in the area? Are there any Americans living in Fujairah, and what schools do they go to? Is there any type of American society as well.I would love some feed back.Thanks,Rodamia

I am not there yet, but I understand there is also a school called the Collegiate British International School.  Do you know anything about it?  I haven't seen it on any lists of schools, and don't understand that.
thanks

i am sorry...i never heard abut it.....i know fujairah academy.......our own english school.....saint mary school.....and al deyar......there is a new school will open...but i do not know its name yet

Thank you.  They sent me a contract to teach English, but now are turning out to be some kind of scam, a shell.  You can google their "school," and it all looks good.  But they're not on Any list of schools in the area.  They haven't asked me for any money etc., so I don't know what their game is.  They do have a scanned copy of my passport.  Hummm.